DATA PROCESSING MANAGEMENT
- Owner: INTERUNIVERSITY DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN ECONOMIC ANALYSIS AND BUSINESS STRATEGY (onwards, PDIUAEEE)
- Corporate headquarters: Faculty of Economic and Business Science - Campus of Vigo, 36310, Vigo, Spain.
- CIF: Q-8650002 B
- Phone Number: 986 81 87 41
- E-mail: email@example.com
DATA CATEGORY AND PROCESSING PURPOSE
PDIUAEEE treats the following categories of data:
- Identification data: Name and surname, e-mail address, center you wish to contact and consultation.
PDIUAEEE treats the previously mentioned categories of data with the following purposes:
- Manage the request or inquiry you make.
- Periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
The personal data requested is mandatory, so the refusal to provide it will mean the impossibility to carry out the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and updated, and is responsible for any damage or prejudice, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a consequence of the non-fulfillment of such obligation. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, the user declares to do so with the consent of the same and commits to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting PDIUAEEE of any responsibility in this regard.
PDIUAEEE will keep the personal data of users only the time required to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the given consent. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
PDIUAEEE has taken all legally required measures for the protection of personal data; likewise, it has implemented all available technical devices to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, access or theft of personal data provided by users of the Web.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The legitimacy of PDIUAEEE to carry out the handling of user data is the corresponding response to the request.
DESTINATION OF YOUR DATA
We inform you that certain data, not under current regulations or contractual relationship you have with PDIUAEEE, may be disclosed to:
- • The Faculty of the University of Santiago de Compostela and the University of A Coruña, as well as other professionals in the field to be treated for the execution of contracted services, unrelated to the Galician university system.
You can send us a letter to PDIUAEEE, Faculty of Economic and Business Science - Campus of Vigo, 36310, Vigo, Spain, or through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting, at any time and free of charge, providing a photocopy of a valid identification document, the following rights:
- Withdrawing the given consent.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the removal of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from PDIUAEEE the limitation of the processing of data when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. PDIUAEEE will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request the portability of your data.
- • In any case, the person concerned may direct their request to the data protection officer by email at email@example.com.
- Contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when the interested party considers that PDIUAEEE violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.